Enroll with PayPal - The Easiest and Safest and Safest for Online Banking Transactions

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Reasons why buy a Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX 4G Android Phone, Black 32GB



At just 8.99mm (0.35-inch), the DROID RAZR MAXX by Motorola for Verizon is the longest-lasting smartphone on the block and still impossibly thin. Equipped with the same great features as the original DROID RAZR, the DROID RAZR MAXX features a larger 3300 mAh lithium-ion battery with up to 21 hours of talk time on a single charge. Reinforced with Corning Gorilla Glass and encased in laser-cut KEVLAR fiber--the strongest material in smartphones--the DROID RAZR MAXX is still one of the thinnest 4G LTE smartphones around.


SCREEN: I just prefer the bigger screen of the current line of Android phones of iPhone. The Razr Maxx screen may not have the much lauded pixel density of the iPhone 4/4S or the Galaxy Nexus, but it is very bright, and I barely notice a difference.

CONNECIVITY: No problems. And 4G really is very fast. I use it at home instead or even using  WiFi.

PROCESSOR: Very quick. Just an occasional hick-up when going back to the home screen, probably due to the calendar and weather clock widgets I have running there. Not a big deal, and it may improve with ICS.

OPERATING SYSTEM: Android 4.0.4 also known as the "Ice Cream Sandwich". I am a Google fan, and I would have a difficulty time without navigation from Google Maps, which is something a friend who switched from the original Droid to iPhone misses greatly.

BUILD: I love how it feels. Much more comfortable that the Razr. I'm not using a cover on it yet, and may not put one one due to the great build quality (Kevlar, Gorilla Glass). However, I did put on a screen protector, "just in case!"

And finally,

BATTERY: Fantastic. I was so conditioned by my old phone -- and even by two days with the Galaxy Nexus -- to constantly worry about the battery, but I worry no longer. I easily get through a day with moderate to heavy use, and the batter has yet to go below 30%. For me, it's worth it.

Buy Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX 4G Android Phone, Black 32GB (Verizon Wireless) at Amazon for quality assurance!

No comments:

Post a Comment